Includes: The all-new Dragon Professional Individual for Mac, v6 (a $300 value).
- Speed through document creation 3x faster than typing with up to 99% recognition accuracy.
- Transcribe any single speaker’s voice from pre-recorded audio files or from podcasts.
- Import and export custom word lists for acronyms or other unique business-specific phrases you frequently use.
- NEW: Next-generation "Deep Learning" speech engine that continuously adjust to your voice even if you have an accent or if you're in an environment where there are slight background noises.
- NEW: Dragon empowers you to work even more quickly and accurately by voice with support for Full Text Control** within the latest business applications such as Apple Pages, Apple Keynote, Apple Numbers, Microsoft Outlook 2016, and Scrivener.
- NEW: Dragon delivers laser-sharp recognition results when dictating numbers, email addresses, hyperlink formatting in auto-texts, and place names based on how we naturally speak, resulting in effortless post-editing corrections. Examples include: “quarter of five” -> “4:45”.
- NEW: Improved transcription process leverages all the accuracy improvements gained from the next-generation "Deep Learning" speech engine, while reducing the number of steps required to getting your audio recordings transcribed. Training is no longer required for personal transcription, or for "third-party transcription**".
- NEW: Enhanced accuracy in using microphones built into all MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and iMac computers. You're free to dictate documents and speak commands directly into your Mac without using a headset for optimal flexibility and convenience.
- NEW: Share dictation and sync customizations with the Dragon Anywhere mobile solution to continue documentation work anywhere you go.
*Full Text Control requires adoption of Apple’s Accessibility API.
**Transcription of third-party speakers may require an additional license for each unique speaker.