- Document Scanning and Conversion Solutions
- Speech Recognition
- > Dragon Professional
> Dragon Accessories
- > OfficeRunner Wireless Headset from Sennheiser
- > Dragon Bluetooth Wireless Headset
- > Dragon USB Headset
- > Philips Digital Voice Tracer Model#: DVT3200
- > Getting Started with Dragon - Online Course
- > Getting Started with Dragon - Training CD
- > Vansonic USB Adapter
- > Dragon Logo T-Shirt Size S
- > Dragon Logo T-Shirt Size L
- > Dragon Accessories
Save Time and Money with Superior Accuracy
Don’t retype your documents – convert them! OmniPage® 18 is the fastest and most precise way to convert paper, PDF files, and even digital camera pictures into documents you can edit in your favorite PC applications. OmniPage 18 delivers unrivaled accuracy, speed, and innovative features.
As the industry-leading solution, OmniPage 18 delivers the most accurate document conversion available, turning paper and PDF files into electronic files you can edit, search, and share. In addition, OmniPage 18 ensures that your converted electronic documents look exactly like the original – complete with text, graphics, columns, and tables.
All of this means OmniPage 18 will significantly reduce the amount of time spent converting important files, so you can focus on more important business goals.
Superior word accuracy
Transform words on paper and in images to accurate text for the best conversion and archiving of any document.
Converted documents look exactly like the original — complete with columns, tables, bullets, and graphics — and are easier to edit than ever before.
Simply the easiest to use
Converting documents doesn’t have to be complicated. The new Start Page gets it done in seconds so there’s no need to learn a lot of options and tools.
Use the built-in workflows or create your own to get recurring conversion jobs done with just a push of a button.
Unlock PDF files
Use the eDiscovery Assistant to keep originally searchable content intact and process just the non-searchable elements. Now you don’t have to open PDF files one by one, or use an OCR process that might unintentionally wipe out valuable information.
Send to Amazon® Kindle®
Scan a document, automatically convert into a readable format and send it to the Amazon® Kindle® electronic book reader in one easy step.
Supports all your favorite applications
Supports the widest range of output formats, including PDF, Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® (pptx), Corel® WordPerfect®, HTML, and many more formats.
Automatically process emailed documents
Now you can receive scanned papers or PDFs via Microsoft Outlook® email. OmniPage 18 will automatically convert them and save them in your preferred format.
Recognizes over 120 languages
Process, edit and store documents from virtually anywhere in the world. OmniPage includes the recognition of languages based on the Latin, Greek, and Cyrillic alphabets as well as the Chinese, Japanese, and Korean languages.
A picture is worth a thousand words
Use images from iPhone®, iPad®, or a digital camera and convert them into a readable format for mobile devices and electronic book readers.
- Windows® 7 32-bit or 64-bit Editions, Windows Vista™ 32-bit or 64-bit Editions with Service Pack 2, Windows XP 32-bit Edition with Service Pack 3, Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit Edition.
- A computer with a 1 GHz Intel® Pentium®, or higher, or equivalent processor. Multi-Core processor recommended for advanced performance
- 512 MB of memory (RAM), 1 GB recommended for advanced performance
- 250 MB of free hard disk space for the application files and sample images, plus 100 MB working space during installation. An additional 230 MB for RealSpeak® Solo speech modules.
- 30 MB for Nuance Cloud Connector
- 1024x768 pixel color monitor with 16-bit color or greater video card
- CD-ROM drive for installation
- WIA, TWAIN or ISIS scanner driver
- 2-megapixel digital camera with auto-focus or higher for digital camera text capture
- Web access required for online Activation, Registration, Live Update and Nuance Cloud Connectors
Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer’s processor, memory, and available disk space exceed minimum requirements. This is especially true when converting very large color PDF files.