- Document Scanning and Conversion Solutions
- Speech Recognition
- Speech Recognition
Get more organized
PaperPort provides a single way to scan paper and access, view, edit, and convert files on your PC.
Be an expert in no time
PaperPort reduces the complexity of scanning to a single push of a button. Set-up is a breeze, and once you get started, you will quickly have all your documents stored and accessible in one easy-to-use application.
Reduce waste and conserve energy by putting an end to your reliance on printing, faxing, and mailing. You’ll save money, too.
Keep track of documents
Once a document is filed electronically in PaperPort 14, it will never be lost, damaged, or accidentally thrown away.
Get more done faster
PaperPort 14 includes a powerful PDF Viewer that replaces the free Adobe®Reader®, so you can view, edit, and share PDF documents like never before.
Find information instantly
Now you can create searchable PDFs from digital files and scanned paper documents. Just enter keywords or phrases into Windows® or Google® Desktop Search and quickly locate a specific file.
Clean up and enhance digital photos
Make your digital photos look better than ever with a feature-rich set of photo tools and optimal resolution for screen and print.
Convert paper into text
Just drag and drop onto any text application on the PaperPort Send To bar to turn scanned document images into editable text for use in popular word processing or spreadsheet software.
Fill out forms quickly, neatly
FormTyper® converts scanned paper forms into electronic forms you can fill out, save as PDF, and email. It’s fast, easy, and automatic.
Works with any scanner
Make your all-in-one printer, mobile scanner, or desktop scanner faster and easier to use with PaperPort 14. Get better results, too.
Minimum System Requirements
- A computer with an Intel® Pentium®, newer or equivalent processor.
- Microsoft Windows® XP 32-bit (SP3 or above), Windows Vista™ 32- or 64-bit (SP2 or above), Windows 7, Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit Edition
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or above.
- 512 MB of memory (RAM), 1 GB recommended.
- 500 MB of free hard disk space for application files, plus 20 MB working space during installation.
- SVGA monitor with 256 colors, but preferably 16-bit color (called Medium Color in XP and Vista) and at least 800 x 600 pixel resolutions.
- Windows-compatible pointing device.
- CD-ROM drive for installation.
- Web connection for activation and web update.
Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer's processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements.